Wednesday, December 8, 2010

talk much?

So anyone know if theres an off switch, a power down button, a remote to mute? wow this kid talks my ears off all day and night til she falls asleep... Im pretty sure its our fault because we do encourage expression no matter the degree, kick me lol
On our way home from the the dr's office she randomly told me she loves the bishops office and wanted to make sure our new bishop knows how to spell her name? I said dont worry we can show him next time we see him.. then I asked why she loved it so much, it seemed cluttered to me lol she said it was quiet and nice unlike primary... and I asked how that made her feel... she said Happy :) ok no mute button today I guess ha ha
Go Utes! :)

4 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

I think it's a girl thing because I feel the same way with my divas lol

carolineluvsulysses said...

lol aww 3 at a time.. time of ur life :) blessed u are

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Hahaha my sons are the same way....you just have to learn to turn the volume down in your ears.......cause my son is 7 and still goes and goes....hahaha

Love your little Utah Fan! So cute!

TrishHavili said...

Awww, what a smartie that she can sense the difference between primary and the bishop's office. Good job Kalo! Your so patient, most of the time lately I gotta tell them to go tell or ask daddy cause I can't handle the endless questions lol.