Saturday, December 11, 2010

My lil Dancer

Ballet has come to an end this week.... it was really cool to see in the end how organized the ballet teacher(Miss Kim) conducted a class for little girls, she has fun yet productive ways of teaching the beginning ballet positions.(I know this because Im a professional ballet dancer ha ha)  I was surprised of how structured the class was being that it consisted of 3-4 year olds, but I liked it.  Miss Kim is a really good teacher and makes class fun while holding a consistent schedule that helps them become comfortable, pretty cool :)  I wondered what age was appropriate to start kids in organized activities but went ahead with it without much thought.. glad I did because she really enjoys it, earlier she played soccer and had a lot of fun ssssooooo here goes :)
A couple of the kids would run to their parents because they were so excited, and my daughter would give me a scowl if I was not on top of the picture taking ha ha


3 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

You've got one cute little ballerina there! I think its awesome you put her in ballet....I'm totally gonna put Lautala in it when she's old enough!

TrishHavili said...

Cute blog Kalo! I wish my parents put me in ballet. I would think the same about the age group but thank goodness your such the "professional" and could tell that everything looked legit lol. Mommy's know best I tell ya.

carolineluvsulysses said...

aw yes doesnt every little girl want to be a ballerina monica? lol she will be sooo cute!
Trish... im glad I finally get props for being a dancer LOL shut it....