Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Season


I know the Holiday Season is in full blast when the annoying traffic is filled with rude shoppers...ha ha I dont really like to shop... sorry do I sound like the Grinch? well green is one of my fav colors but noooo I promise I love Christmas actually all holidays but every year I try really hard to focus on the real meaning of Christmas... boy is it hard when Im telling people my lists of gifts I would like to receive :( bad ha...
This year we gave to a family... it was fun and what I really wanted to get out of Christmas... I always try to remember that when life gets confusing or hard to bear not only praying but serving others has brought me to rethink my priorities and maybe helps me out for the times when I'm all about me lol
Happy Holidays!
Love the Tongaonevai's
if I didnt get to ur place with cake bites and truffles.. we mustve ate em' (see I need help lol)

3 comments:

pwincessdi said...

Dang I wish we could've got some goodies...lmbo jk Hey I was up by your neighborhood yesterday. I would've stopped by, but I had all my sisters kids. Anywho if I don't see you..MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Ur fam is so sweet, always doing and giving to others~

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

You crack me up girl!! haha.... hope you and your cute little family have a very merry christmas!!

TrishHavili said...

LoL gosh Grinch jk jk... That's a good idea to give to another family, I think we'll try to do that next Merry Christmas to you guys!
PS... I love your sons eyes!!