Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rivalries !! aaaahhh

The day finally came when Utah played BYU... I watched in amazement how great BYU played lol and all the crap talkers made me want Utah to win sooo bad... but I know the "big talk" only makes things get out of hand especially coming from a family of Cougars! lol so I just let the game be played... wow was I happy when we won and got a lil excited telling people how moded they are lol yes IM SORRY.. why? cuz its just a game :) such a close and FUN game to watch... 17-16 BYU, it came down to the last play and I felt like it was over for the Utes.. then Burton ran in and blocked the kick!! couldn't believe my eyes! where was he the past two games when we were getting whooped ha ha Its always a great game and of course I always need to remember to be a humble WINNER lol til next year ;) 

6 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

hahaha oh man you don't even know how much I had to hold back before the game. and after we could've rubbed it in their faces (like I'm sure they would've) but I was happy just knowing that they all felt like Losers LOL

pwincessdi said...

I didn't feel like a loser. I just felt sad! hehe But they played hard and so good, I was proud of them. It was a really fun, exciting game to watch for me. I LOVE MY COUGARS...This rivalry is the best. I hope they keep it alive still, it juss won't be the same!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Lol @ Kiki....

Sad to see it come to an end too...even though they'll still play every year, it just won't ever be the same!! So glad we took it, the FINAL game of the rivalry....hahaha

UTAH UTAH UTAH UTES!!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahaha!! Lol @ Kiki!! The rivalry game that everyone patiently awaits every year & it has come to an end. It really is only a GAME....but in a couple of yrs, I will be a die hard UTE fan cause I will officially & finally have only 2 more yrs of school left. :D

TrishHavili said...

Ouch Kiki LoL I too don't feel like a loser. Go COUGARS!

Kalo, your sister Angeles needs to remember to be HUMBLE. She was brutal after the win lol. And it didn't feel like "just a game" after that block. It felt like someone ate my cookies, NOT A GOOD FEELING!! LOL I sure do love this rivalry though!

Angeles said...

TRISH. MY HERO BRANDON BURTON ate your cookies. lol. and no humility here after a whole year of annoying comments from your byU family. lol. remember what i said.... SORE LOSERS ARE WORST THAN MEAN WINNERS! hahahaha! GO UTAH! WAY TO StuFF THAT COUGAR! lol.