Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blessed :)

My baby finally got to come home :) we are so blessed and very grateful for the priesthood.   My dad came with my grandpa and with my husband gave my lil one a blessing... I felt my faith being tested and it was crazy to sort out my emotions and to stay on track on what to do in such a situation.. the blessing and many prayers I did and I know so many loving family and friends offered, gave me peace in dealing and prioritizing my life.
Im grateful for my testimony because it gave me strength in knowing that I can handle whatever situation my Heavenly Father gives me.  Life can take so many crazy turns but I know that when I stay true and strong to my faith in Jesus Christ I will be blessed in knowing I am not alone and loving everything and everyone in my life here on earth! :)
Ofa Atu :)
Big sister 

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

aww he's so cute Kalo, my heart broke for you when this happened. I'm so grateful for blessings, and the priesthood :) Love you

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww sis.....what happened?? Sheesh, so late. Sorry. His picture totally took me back to when Savou was in the hospital. :( I'm glad he's ok now.