Monday, May 3, 2010

What I really needa do is post!!! :)

I suck at blogging yes I know but Im back :)
I went private because Im paranoid and don't really
wanna share my life with people I dont know...  but I do try
to make friends with everyone... til then we.ll keep it like this :)
funny I say that because no one knows I have a blog LOL
My son is 5 months and my girl is 3 1/2
Its my last week of the semester then Im home free... well from school that is
not sure if or when Ill go back and finish... Ive noticed I complain a lot
so thats one thing I really need to work on!! wish me luck I will so need it...
I need to be more physically and spiritually motivated, so those are my main focuses for my family
Ive thought about keeping my family at two kids, just feels right so far :) 
maybe when my baby gets older ill change my mind :)
reading peoples pregnancy blogs makes me miss those days... thats scary cuz im the meanest 
prego lady :(

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

YAY you updated! Cute picture.. She's so cute! A break from school will be so nice huh?? I'm the same way I need to be more physically and spiritually motivated as well..

carolineluvsulysses said...

thanks joves :)congrats on that beautiful lil girl of urs u must b so excited!!! love u

pwincessdi said...

U don't suck at blogging, you just suck at not updating! lol...I love reading your blogs, they're so funny. So please share your life, cause really me and Jobi are the only ones that read this blog, foreal...lol...jk Kalo! hahahah love ya

carolineluvsulysses said...

no for reals thats y its not private anymore ha ha love u di u jerk