Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh happy day :)

Today 5 years ago we tied the knot, got hitched, made the commitment, 
made it official, signed away our lives lol
I can't say its been easy but I can say every couple has different ways of being married.. 
so prayer and patience has definitely blessed our life :)

"By all means marry, if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."
this quote makes me laugh nervously because I call my husband a philosopher ha ha
I am very happy to admit my husband is the reason for anything I have accomplished thus far 
and more.... he encourages me, loves me, hes an amazing father, and lets me be the boss lol
most importantly he knows that
A happy wife is a happy Life :)
so far so good and heres to eternity (cant get no bettah:))


4 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

love the post. Happy Anniversary Tongaonevai's!

Jobi Niu said...

What a sweet post! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Love the picture..

carolineluvsulysses said...

thanks guys :)

~LADY FA'AUMU~ said...

hecka late but cant believe it's been 5 years already!!!! Congrats mamas...luv u!