Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updates finally.....


Yay things are starting to slow down, Im 25 weeks pregnant and it feels like such a long time to be pregnant... we are having our first boy! its a lil suprising to me because I was so ready for another girl.. sad but my husband is very excited and has been baby hungry anyways, its like when your around polys having one feels like we are missing out and then when we are around palangis having one seems just right ha ha... my daughter Athena is amazing and I feel so blessed to have her around helping me, ha ha yea shes a helper at the early age of three... Im totally grossed out by the birthing process still lol maybe because I still get sick and throw up once or twice a day... we will see when the day comes, but I feel so ready to get him out...
I get a break this semester so it will be nice to not have to worry about classes while having contractions! I can't wait for winter I love the holidays

4 comments:

VEEYAH said...

WOOHOO!! Didn't know you guys had a blog!! More of a way to keep in touch with ya'll!! So excited for your baby boy and Athena bein' a big sister too!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay, your having a boy! :) Girl's are great too, but boys are just so different! Lol You guys are going to have so much fun! But I can't agree with you on winter! ha ha I can agree with you on loving the holidays, during the winter though! Lol.. Hope your feeling well Kalo! I'm sending tons of love your way! :)

Kiki Fangupo said...

I love that picture! Did Jr take it? Congrats on the boy- you may not be as excited yet, but I know that'll completely change once he arrives. 3rd time seems to be a charm for everyone... but me lol. Good for you still going to school while pregnant. Ti wants to go back soooo bad! I'm heading up to SLC tomorrow so I'll probably see you at the Tongan Festival.

Kalolaine said...

Thanks Vee ur blog is soo cute especially of ur baby! Sheena-different is right and I cant wait for the cold weather
Kix-yea I always make jr take pictures when we are jus chillin lol he gets annoyed but does it ha ha u n ti should go back to school u can do it! yeah Ill see u at the festival hopfully eating some more good food! mmm