Thursday, May 7, 2009

Graduation Time

Senior Rugby Banquet

End of the Season
Janas Graduating June 8th 2009

We are Graduating 2omorrow!

Baby going with dad to his rugby Banquet

I'm so glad to get this semester over with! I'm about 14 weeks pregnant and the meanest ugliest pregnant person lol( thats y there are no recent pictures of me) I been so stressed with school and family life and have the worst morning sickness that I could barely get ready.. so I am so glad to say the longest month in my life is over! Sorry to all the people I've cussed out and threw things at.. umm well we still got 6 more months of that.. anyways I would never reccomend school and pregnancy, well jus for the suckers like me that have morning sickness all 9 months ugh! I know so many women that have done it with flying colors they ROCK..
Anyways I love everyones blog and actually read them instead of blogging.. ugh guilty yes
Hope everyone has a great summer!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. Kalo, your too cute! Congrats to you and your hubby!! So many exciting things on!! You have such a beautiful family! :)

The NyDegger's said...

Now that is TIGHT....both of you are great examples of sticking with it!! Oh I'm going to be @ work but I'm sure Jayy would LOVE to swing by!! Athena is getting so big!! Love you guys & miss you guys too!! Love US

Kiki Fangupo said...

Congrats!!! I really think you are AMAZING!! btw can I use post your 1st announcement I did?! I can! thanks!! lol

pwincessdi said...

WOW Kalo you and your hubby are soo great for finishing school and pursuing your goals together that's awesome! I think it's so cute that you 2 will be graduating together!! We will be there!!
LoVe ya,
aNNa

Jobi Niu said...

CONGRATS GUYS!! Seriously what an amazing accomplishment! I LOVE all the pictures! SOOO CUTE! CONGRATS! I'm sorry you're SO sick. :( I get SOOO sick prego too. Those people who it doesn't even phase, don't get sick, etc... SUCK! FOr real though. I'm jealous

Angeles said...

yay! i'm so glad you're done. now we can hang out ALL the time! over and over and over again. we can have sleepovers. lol. too much? okay. well anyway congrats. i love you and congrats to my cousin too. now you can focus on the bun in the oven.

Angeles said...

IT IS TIME FOR A NEW ENTRY! lol.