Friday, August 21, 2009

How you doin?


I'm getting such a response from my negative post that I feel the need to post again and again.. ha ha so I hate when people type like
ThIs AnD ThInK iTs TyTe hAhA
or when people like my sister (ha ha) acutally say short hand txt like "ttyl" or "brb" wth lol
anyways weh I thought I was tryin to stay positive...
We watched the rugby tournament during the Tongan festival and the most entertaining had to be Peni Malohifoou on the MIC ha ha hands down
my husband played for the West Valley Lions! yay they took 4th place and there were 4 teams in the tournament ha ha jus kiddin there were like 7.... of course the Provo Steelers took it again...
I totally heart the frybread lol

5 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

LOL @ 4th place with 4 teams in the tournament!!!! ahahaha

I didn't know it was Peni that was the emcee. He was always at the booth. getting food... for uh... free LOL

Angeles said...

it's also annoying when people say, "i heart" something. hahahaha.

Jenilyn said...

hahahahhahhaha you crack me up! i hate when people SAY "lol"....go lions!

Kalolaine said...

Angeles I dont heart u anymore lol jk thanks jen yes go lions lol
Kix- so glad to hear ti is back in vegas!!!!! thats tight

Anonymous said...

Angeles is such a hater! I heart everything! LOL.. Your too funny Kalo! Hope the pregnancy is going well! ;)