Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BLESSED


Im almost 30 weeks and am so glad time is tickin' I've taken a break this semester so Im soooo bored and am desperate need of some good books... I just read "Falling Leaves" not sure of the authors name but its a story that entails her own childhood as an unwanted daughter in a Chinese family. This book was sooo depressing but a harsh reality of how life can be in different situations. Im so grateful for all that I have and all that I can do and am able to achieve with much credit due to the tremendous support I have from my parents and my husband :)
My oldest starts pre-school next week, I along with other parents in my apt court will take turns teaching so I only have to teach once a month... we are going to have field trips and snacks... Im excited to get my daughter involved in something this fall!!! yay

2 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

Siope started preschool on Tuesday. That's cool that you get to teach and be involved!

pwincessdi said...

awww nice....sounds like ur lil court up there is fun! Sorry ur bored, but if you would like to read really good mysteries read Mary Jane Clarks books...they're awesome!! Makes the time fly by!! :)