Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sick of being SICK!

Last week was not a good week for me, I went to work once and made it to class once! awwww then my good friend Angeles picked up some Olive Garden for me and it soooo made my day, I have been craving it for awhile and yes I am going to anounce in the middle of my blog that I'm pregnant! It was soo nice to hang out with her and her beautiful lil girl, I dont think Riana liked my place... it's ok I dont really care for it either... It's so refreshing to realize how long you've known someone and you are still that close with them to where you still call and get together and pick each other up when their down or just to catch up. Angeles has been an amazing person that I have grown to love, cuz yes she was annoying at first... ha ha totally kidding! I've known her since our youth days and have always admired her righteous ways, I love the way this girl never changes and always stand for what she believes in.... thanks again for the support ang and you need more babies.. ha ha one day I'll get up to visit you! love ya sis... heres to FRIENDS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now I think she's a pretty crappy friend!! She never picks me up Olive Garden!! LOL.. And I totally agree, she was totally annoying at first! ha ha ha.. Thinking her elementary volleyball team was so tight! ha ha.. Okay, enough about Ange! LOL.. Congrats on the pregnancy Kalo! You look amazing! And I hope you feel better soon! It's never fun being sick! :(

Angeles said...

to sheena: kalo forgot to mention that she paid for the food and my gas. so be quiet my jealous friend and stop hatin' on my volleyball team cuz we straight took the gold home!! Lol.

anyways kalo...thank you for the shout out. it was very sweet. sorry i couldn't cheer you up more bcuz of my grouchy daughter. she's usually so laid back, i don't know what had gotten into her. but she does love your place especially her cousin Athena who was so kind and sharing! she'll be the best big sister. i love her so much. and when you do visit me it will be a miracle!

Jobi Niu said...

KALO! how exciting that you're pregnant!! I'm sorry you're so sick. I get really sick too. Olive Garden sounds SOOO yummy right about now.. :]

Kiki Fangupo said...

Holy Moley your pregnant?!!! Congrats!! That's freak'n awesome... right? lol

pwincessdi said...

WOW!! I'm glad your prego!! You need more beautiful children!!
Do u get morning sickness? How far are you?