Saturday, September 6, 2008

Babies... cant get enough of them!!



So I lied when I said I wont be blogging for awhile... why? cuz sumtimes i jus cant fight it... ha ha

My cousin Neomai came by and brought her adorable baby and this makes me want a baby even more!!! who cares if Im throwing up constantly right? lol oh man Good Times...;)
If my husband only read this... lol yeah right he reads this every night maybe hopin for a shout out... lol we cant wait to have more!!!! and I want one with legs like RUBY MEI, as u can tell she was bein shy showin them legs! she kept scootin away from the girls too, maybe a sign.."dont hold me" lol oh oh oh boy this lil girl is the cutest............

3 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

my little cupcake ruby mei!!!! kalo you don't even know how much i love that little fatso! i want a girl soooooo bad!! nelly told me she stopped by your place *jealous*
i'm trying to come out for tito's shower but ti tonga doesn't know yet ;) wish me luck, if i don't make it out then i'll be there for sure for the holidays. i want to see you jellybean!

Anonymous said...

Kalo!!!! Neo told me she was in B-Town and stopped in for a visit. Why was I not invited to this little get together?! oh you're all just a bunch of punks! lol. It's a good thing Nelly didn't bring the little boy because he would've slapped everyone and then tried to get you guys to watch him do his little dance. Kids are so funny! Gosh i feel old.... anyway, maybe Kiki can make it out to the shower and we can have a laugh-a-thon like old times. Those sure were the days!

Unknown said...

I really think you should have more kids. You have the most darling daughter! If I didn't have so many issues I'd have kid after kid...lol. Maybe it's a good thing I've got issues might we be on government assistance...lol. But Kalo, you should try to have more kids. Love and miss you!