Saturday, August 30, 2008

Athena Tolika

One of my good friends Chantel Tauteoli, married to my husbands 1st cousin Sepeti

Our group picture the night of the dance, in Daisys backyard (South Jordan)

Me playing the kids games at our BBQ saturday in West Valley

Us girls waiting for FOOD!


I decided to do a little blogging before my school work starts pooring in, and before I start working. So I am doing a little catch up since I am so new to the blogging world, but I so fell in love with it after seeing my cousin KIX'z tight page of all her adorable kids. Lets just see if I can stop talking about myself and move into my daughters life! lol

Athena Tolika Tongaonevai born June 23, 2006 in Lakeview hospital (Bountiful, UT)
Your dad Loved the name since his own father was really interested in greek gods your father has gotten himself as educated as he could about his father since he died when your dad was 3.
The oldest of his sisters is named Athena Vailala and thats also where your 1st name comes from, the middle name comes from my mom giving you the name of her favorite 1st cousin on her dads side, Rosalie Tolika Cook who resides in Mountain View, CA who is actually a favorite of all of ours!!

3 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

carol, your hair looks so GOOD! i love how you explained how athena's name came about!

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! Gosh, you're a natural jellybean! Oh, and i'm lovin the pictures. You still got it girl! hmmm.... We must be related! YESSSSS!

carolineluvsulysses said...

u 2 are my best viewers.. lol oh and only ones... one day my blog can look as tight as ya'lls!! RELATED it is!!!!!!!! love u girls