Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Lavatiana Ika

Vei turned 6 on Septmeber 15, and we all went to the park after Ulysses rugby game to celebrate with Sepeti and Vinita.... in Magna
Here vei is with her number 1 fan.... baby ( well sometimes, its a luv hate relationship..)
Blowing out the candles....
Veis princess clothes present....
Hitting Ulysses weh I mean the pinata...

*Veis jus started Kindergarten this year at Muir Elementary in Bountiful, UT

*Shes a B-town girl born and raised... lol (Lake View Hospital)

*Her name is Lav from Lavell atie from Katie and ana from Jana

*Mele and Taliaulis #1 brat... lol cant help but love this lil gal

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lava!! I just absolutely adore you!! You're such a beautiful little girl!! I hope you had the best birthday ever because you deserve it!! I love you tons!!

Looked like a fun birthday party Kalo! I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday big girl!!! Gosh, The kids are grownig up so fast. Looks like you've got some catching up to do Kalo. lol

Kiki Fangupo said...

omg I can't believe she goes to Muir! She's so grown! Happy bday Vei you lil smartie pants you!!!

Lyla And Company! said...

Hi I just found your blog and was wondering if you are related to my niece (by marriage of course) to Eni Tauteoli (she used to be a Meli) Anyways, I am enjoying reading your blog! I have just found alot of Poly bloggers and love reading them...have a good one!! Oh and Happy Belated Birthday to your sweet girl!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Oh my gosh!! Check Vei out!! She's such a DIVA!! LOL!! Love it!!