Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Summer....

The summer has ended for us since school is back in action! My husband just had his 1st family reunion for the Tauteoli side.. his mothers side. It was so fun for our little family sometimes stressful due to Ulysses and his last minute inquiries.. maybe I'm just a control freak but I cant stand when we have to do things last minute.. but oh well it turned out really good since no one got cussed out.. ha ha. This past reunion made me remember all the reunions i use to go to when I was younger, my dads family always has reunions! I just got all non social and quit.. ha ha but its good to be back into family functions because I want my daughter to know her family. This is my 1st blog so forgive me if its lame..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiger!!!! I love the blog. IT's so far from lame! You're fabulous and I love ya! You look Great jellybean!

Kiki Fangupo said...

Yay! You're a blogger!!! Love it Caroline! Jellybeans Rock =)

carolineluvsulysses said...

I only did one cuz of u two jelly beans.... lol now ill never do homework..

Unknown said...

Hi Kalo!! Thanks for stopping by on my page!! You're so cute! Your page is not lame!...lol...girl you're telling me, mine is so lame cause I'm new to this whole thing! I love blogging though. Thanks again for stopping by and I love serving with you! You're so awesome!! Love you tons Kalo!!