Monday, July 18, 2011

Sister Ika

My little sister has been called to Micronesia Guam, seems like it all happened so fast because as soon as she left I have really missed her. I am so happy that she has chosen to give the lord 18 months to help spread the gospel!  I know she has a strong testimony and has gone through much adversity to get to the mission field, Im so glad she has made good decisions in her life and pray this will help bless my brothers to come back to church strong.  I am so grateful for the restoration of the gospel and the atonement that ensures our salvation if we live according to our savior... I am so blessed to have parents that never took breaks on gospel teachings in our home.  Ofa Atu Sister Ika

7 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

love your testimony carol! sister ika is awesome!!! does she have a missionary email addy? if not will you send me an address i can reach her at?

pwincessdi said...

aww that's wonderful! She will return with honor and your family will be truly blessed :)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

That's awesome! Congrats to your little sis.....many many blessings will come to your family from her service!!

Nancy 'Otukolo said...

Ughhhh I miss her too! I almost txtd her today :/ But Im sooo happy for her! 18 months will pass by sooo quickly!

~LADY FA'AUMU~ said...

awwww.... best of luck to your sis. I'm already knowin she's gonna do fine and your family will receive so many blessings because of her work. Miss you girlie!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post! Loved your testimony! :) Your sister is such a great example to many.. :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww. . . .I'm so sad I missed her farewell!! Love you & your family!! :D