Monday, July 18, 2011

my lil ace

My daughter jus turned the big 5 and is so ready for kindergarten, please excuse the bragging because this is for her to read one day ;) she graduated from upstart which is a software that was provided by the Waterford Institute and was free :) she learned math reading and science and has already started to attempt reading books.  She practices soccer and softball with her dad a couple times a week and loves to workout hard with him and Hunter, she loves to learn her articles of faith and just passed number 6 off.  She loves to work on crossword puzzles and draw pictures to hang on her wall.  She always wants me to buy her new math workbooks and cross word puzzles because she goes through them really fast.  This year we went swimming as a little family and watched movies after, she asked for a plant and gummy bears lol.. Her dads sisters brought her tons of gummy bears and chocolate, uncle william aka fish bate hooked her up with some money, birthday song from auntie Ana and Adrian in Oakland, and many texts and birthday shout outs via text and facebook :)
She will start Kindergarten this fall and totally wants to take the bus to school... I told her I can come eat breakfast with her before school and she told me that its pretty much for the kids so I shouldnt lol wow life goes so fast ya know?

4 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

silly carol, tricks are for kids! lol she's so smart & beautiful!! happy bday athena & good luck in kindergarten!

pwincessdi said...

haha wow she is quite the independent type. She is so smart, good job Kalo :) Happy B'day Athena!

Nancy 'Otukolo said...

Awwwww I love that little smart girl!! Happy (late) birthday Athena!!

Anonymous said...

She is super smart! :) Atleast you just ask if she wants you to eat breakfast with her. I ask Spencer if I should volunteer at his school, so I can be with him all day! LOL.. He lets me down easy though.. Happy late birthday to your pretty little girl. :)