Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How much is too much?

Instead of being nosy and trying to read everyones updates I decided to help my days pass by typing my life away....
I always wonder how much is too much information when writing blogs because I can say that some blogs I read are so crazy but great reads I might add lol
Im 38 weeks and 4 days prego, feeling very anxious to give birth:) as crazy as it sounds I dream of getting real labor contractions lol  I have to wait it out as long as possible and try to not get get induced so I have a feeling this is gonna be a long overdue child...
A major uncomfort for me is my water breaking when Im in public... wow that would be humiliating ha
DST used to be one of my favorite times of the year because I get an extra hour of sleep, this year it seems to make my days slower and more uncomfortable..
I feel like school is never ending for my lil family but I know I need to get as much done now so that I can be ready for my kids future..
I know I need to delete my FB and BEBO cuz Im on the internet way too much, but how will I be updated on the Tongan community without gossiping ha ha
Im so glad I wont be pregnant during christmas and Thanksgiving so I can enjoy it
Ive come to realize I cant make every function! but I know I should really try...
sad how much good food can really brighten my day :)
Life has a crazy way of humbling a person but also a great way of learning to love

5 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

I think when your inner light tells you it's too much... it's too much lol. Yeah I can't believe what people post up online for everyone to read. Can't believe you're actually having a BOY! can't wait to see what he looks like... he'll probably come out with muscles and want to drink energy drinks instead of formula haha malie ulysses jr. lol

carolineluvsulysses said...

ur killin kix... I cant wait to see how he looks to its jus weird ha ha I cant wait til u have a girl shell be gorgeous!

pwincessdi said...

hey Kalo...I hope that good read isn't one of mine!! LMBO!! Jk if I really posted my personal personal thoughts, wow blogspot would have to delete my account! LMBO jk. Anywho you will have him soon, I'm sure you won't go over due! And just think you'll have baby b4 Thanksgiving..that's a way to look at it :) I really thought your bowling moves was gonna break ur water haha!!
love ya

Kalolaine said...

maybe its urs dianna ha ha jk I am so in pain from tryin to bowl!! Ive been wanting to bowl for so long that I didnt think I would hurt so bad tryin to win ha ha thats y I gave up after a couple cuz I was falling behind! have fun at arianas next trip thats so exciting!

Unknown said...

I love this post Kalo! You're way too cute!!

How about I feel like the biggest idiot! Losa and I were so excited to come to your shower and then Losa sees Jana at the YSA dance Friday, Losa and her converse and through mid conversation Losa tells her how we're so excited to come tomorrow(Sat) to the shower! Jana in her cute giggles says "oh the shower was actually today." Losa in her idiot looking expression "are you serious?, I feel like an idiot and my sister is a bigger idiot cause she's the one that read the actual invite." Lol

Losa comes home and confronts me about how derrrr I am and she's so upset that we missed your shower, I feel so embarrassed and here we are still after you've had the baby and we haven't come to see you yet. Some friends huh Kalo? Love you and the baby!! And enjoyed your post very much! The answer to your question though...is...it's whatever makes you feel comfortable to share. You know me and my never ending talking just keeps on talking and I have no shame of what to share...lol. Love you Kalo!