Monday, October 26, 2009

jus can't wait for Halloween :)


ok I can barely get my butt up to do things but hey I can blog lol I can't wait to have my baby as everyone has had their baby already!! congrats to Kristen :) she jus had her precious lil boy MICAH last week Thursday, my neighbor downstairs like 3 weeks ago lol had a little girl, my cousin Leafa had her first baby and its a girl! that I still havent seen boo Im sooo flaky when Im prego, my body is out for the whole 9 months.  My sister had her 5th baby  OTTO FRITZ in Sept and its her 2nd boy so they are excited to get a change of pace from the awesome girls ha ha..  My cousin Pulus wife DI had their lil girl Selini... love the name even tho its after monkeys ha ha jk but that too was months ago? lol my cousin Keiti and Sione had their 4th child and 2nd lil girl, Kesaia... so whens it my turn? ugh cannot wait to see my Athena enjoy Halloween she loves seeing all the decorations

4 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

so when's your due date? and have you guys decided on a name?

Kalolaine said...

Im due Nov 15! 2 1/2 more annoying weeks lol when are u gona try again? no name set in stone yet

Kiki Fangupo said...

almost there tiger. not sure when i'm going to have more. maybe when siope's in kindergarten next year? we'll see.

Kalolaine said...

yes almost there, hopefully u have a girl!