Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged.... 10 years later... 4 u Fiona!

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Fiona Tuakoi.
Post the rules on your blog (SEE!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Random things about ME....
*I love watching the Hills and I jus caught up with the rest of season 4 online last nite at 3am lol
*In my family we were born in twos every where we lived; 1st Hawaii-tisha n jana, 2nd orem-Tonga and me, Vernal-lavell n KT, then bountiful vei and baby athena..
*Ive gone to Snow college, SLCC, and the U... now if ive graduated? we will see... ha ha
*I have a bad weakness for chocolate dunford donuts and slurpees! aah
*I have bad anxiety when I have to speak in front of people, even when theres only 4 people lol
*I believe "what goes around, comes around"
I tag... Ang, Jenilyn, Foou, Kix, Sila, and ........

3 comments:

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahahahaha. . . .thanx for replying to me tagging you!! LOL!! Even if it was 10 yrs later!! LMBO!! Love ya!! HOpe you & your little family have a very merry Xmas!!

Kiki Fangupo said...

interesting tidbits jellybean. i'm here so lets go grab slurpees and donuts!

Kiki Fangupo said...

posted mine... 15yrs later lol