Monday, December 15, 2008

2008... never too late

Can u believe the year is almost over? where did the time go?
Here are some updates to end the year off
*January*
My husband and I transferred to the U as Juniors/Seniors
-school can be so hectic when u have a million and one things going on in life, but in the end its so worth it
*May*
Our 3rd year anniversary....
-feels like its been ages.. lol jk we learn together everyday hopefully it will take us somewhere ha ha I love this guy more than myself..
*June*
Baby's 2nd b-day
-2 going on 12 i tell ya! Im so grateful for the blessings of family....
*September*
I got to intern at the SLC Air Traffic Control Tower
- Met some of the funniest people and learned how strenuous being an air traffic controller can be
*December*
Wow did this semester take forever to finish
-a book I read in my ethnic minorities class "Interracial Intimacies", Kennedy (Author) gives amazing insight on race relations in America, "we as individuals can greatly assist in improving matters of discrimination by refusing to embrace unthinkingly inhereted habits and by daring to put into action humane ideals."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kalo!! Dang I miss you! It was so nice to see you on Sunday! You're so right! Where did the year go to? Let's hope for a better year next year! Congrats on all the accomplishments with your cute little family! I love you Kalo! Call me if you ever need a babysitter! And come to the dance this friday!...lol. Our ward dance.

Jenilyn said...

hey girl! i'm glad you found my blog...i love reading everyones blogs it's so fun and it's fun to keep in touch that way! how are you?

carolineluvsulysses said...

Hey foou i miss u!! I admire u girl! k.i.t.
Hey Jen good to see u on this bloggin thingy congrats again on the engagement! ur beautiful