Friday, August 13, 2010

busy busy summer= family famili familia :)



This summer I had the chance to hang out with so many of my close cousins that came out for my sisters wedding! On our trip to Southern California, I got to meet many of my husbands very loving family that helped raise him throughout his childhood :)Had a IKA and Sika family reunion and Ha'akame village reunion that was never ending fun. My brother in law got married and again we saw so much family that we hadnt seen since our wedding (5yrs ago), went out to vegas for my cousin selus bridal shower :) made a quick trip to the bay area to kick it with my sisters that I grew up with *tears*... soo much going on that once I have a free weekend, I dont know what to do with myself ha ha maybe I should try cleaning lol

1 comment:

pwincessdi said...

awww I'm glad you got to do lots and lots of traveling! lucky you...maybe next summer, I'll get to do that!! :)